ALWAYS USE 'Paste as Plain Text' in the 'Edit' pulldown menu.
Failure to use the 'Paste as Plain Text' option could result in file errors and the inability to edit your document in the future.
Click the "insert hyperlink" button and in the URL field you can add multiple email addresses by adding a comma between the email addresses in the mailto: script. It should look something like this:
mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you have saved AND submitted all of your images.
- IMPORTANT: Always make sure you submit your images, pdf's, etc. as soon as you import them and before you submit the pages they have been placed on.
- If everything is already submitted or it's still not working, then remove the image from the page and save the page. Then go to the image in Luminis and click on 'Edit'. Then cancel any program that opens up. Then click 'Checkin' next to the image in Luminis and choose to save as a minor change. Then re-submit the image. Then place the image back on the page and re-submit the page.
- Right click on your image within the WYSIWYG editor, then select 'Image Properties'. (we also recommend giving all images that bleed to the edge of the image area a one pixel border)
- Choose an option from the 'Align' drop down menu (left, right middle, top or bottom). Any text below the image will be brought up and wrapped around the image.
- If you want a gap between the text and image, you can place the image inside of a small (one row, one column) table that is narrower than the image. Set the table padding to '15' or whatever you like. Set the table border to '0'. Then set the table alignment to 'Left'.
Be careful if you have numerous images on a page that are all aligned. They may start to wrap around each other, which you probably don't want.
- Yes, however...anchors are called "Bookmarks" in Luminis.
Your link will be: #link name
Your target (bookmark) will be: link name
***NEVER, use numbers when labling and linking Bookmarks within Luminis. This will make your document inaccessible! An alternative to using numbers would be typing out the number, as in: 'three'....not '3'.
- Microsoft IE
- Mozilla Firefox
You have an error in your code that is preventing you from opening the file. You need to roll your page back to a previously saved version if you don't have access to the source view.
- Click on the 'More' link to the right of your file in question.
- Then click 'View'.
- Then click 'Versions'. This will list your previously saved versions of that page.
- You can preview each page to see what content it contains by clicking on 'View'.
- Choose the version you want to use and click on 'More'.
- Then click 'View'.
- Then click 'Document'.
- Then click 'Make WIP'. This will make this version of the page your work in progress version. You can now try and edit this page. If you still can't edit the page, try choosing a different version. When finished, you will need to submit this page before it will go live.
- If you need to add subdirectories within your site, contact Curt Price or Mark Dorris in the FTC.
- Remove any items currently in the URL field of the insert hyperlink window and hit 'OK'. Then try inserting the link again. If that doesn't work...
- Log out of Luminis and log back in, and try it again.
- Highlight the text that you want to make a link.
- Click on the 'Insert Hyperlink' button.
- In the 'URL' field, type: mailto:email@example.com
(in place of firstname.lastname@example.org, use the email you want to link to)