String index out of range: -1
This error appears when you attempt to edit a Luminis document. You are getting this error because a table within your page has a width attribute set to less than 10 pixels. In Luminis 3.4, tables need to be at least 10 pixels wide.
- Edit the Luminis document that is giving you the error.
- Go to the 'Source View' tab.
- Look for all lines of code that look something like this:
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="15" width="5">
- You will need to change the width attribute value to "10" in every line of code that you find similar to the one above.
- Your code may have also duplicated itself, so after changing all instances of the table width attributes on the page, check the WYSIWYG tab and remove any repetitive information.
- Save and Submit.
There is no option to Submit my imported files?
This error appears when a file has been imported incorrectly. An email was sent out to all Luminis content contributors detailing how to properly import files into Luminis 3.4. That info is also available in the Luminis 3.1 to Luminis 3.4 Content Migration Guide.
- When you import a file into Luminis 3.4, from the 'Type' pulldown menu, you need to change the type to 'SCT Web Document'.