Getting Started Checklist
- Take the SAT or ACT as early as possible and have scores sent to SIUE.
- SAT code: 1759
- ACT code: 1147
- Visit campus for Preview SIUE or schedule a visit and campus tour.
- Complete the application for admission and submit the $40 application fee online. Priority filing date is December 1 to ensure scholarship consideration for fall term. Final application deadline is May 1 for fall term.
|Summer 2017||April 28, 2017|
|Fall 2017||Priority: December 1, 2016
Final: July 21, 2017
|Spring 2018||December 8, 2017|
|Summer 2018||April 27, 2018|
|Fall 2018||Priority: Dec. 1, 2017
Final: July 20, 2018
|Spring 2019||December 14, 2019|
|Summer 2019||May 3, 2019|
|Fall 2019||Priority: Dec. 1, 2018
Final: July 19, 2019
- Send your academic transcripts to:
SIUE Office of Admissions
Campus Box 1047
Edwardsville, IL 62026-1047
Electronic transcripts may be submitted through various electronic transcript services and can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org directly from the institution. Transcripts received through this account from a student will not be considered official.
- Apply for financial aid as soon as possible beginning October 1. SIUE FAFSA code: 001759.