Transportation Services and customers share ownership in campus-wide Transportation solutions.
We create transportation programs and services that support campus priorities. We provide safe, affordable and flexible transportation alternatives. We strive for excellence in maintaining all University owned vehicles on a timely basis. We are planners, educators, and communicators relying on customer involvement, research and analysis, and creative problem-solving to deliver exceptional service.
- We will provide services to the best of our ability to any and all University organizations and allow the flexibility for departments to purchase, lease, or rent vehicles.
- We will maintain all vehicles on a regular PM Schedule to help ensure the safety and reliability of all University vehicles.
- We will strive to solve most problems by applying consistent policies and procedures.
- We will use data and objectives assessments to predict long-term impacts when balancing transportation demands.
- We will develop business plans and policies that address campus-wide issues.