SWIC/SIUE Dual Admission Agreement
Students can now apply both to SWIC and to SIUE at the same time under the new SWIC/SIUE Dual Admission Agreement!
Learn more about the SWIC/SIUE Dual Admission Agreement by signing up for one of our overview sessions.
- Seamless transfer to SIUE
- Guaranteed general admission to SIUE for dual application students who fulfill the partnership agreement requirements
- Admission to SIUE at least a year before attending
- $30 SIUE application fee waived
- Evaluation of your transfer credit each semester
- Academic advising from both schools, as appropriate
- Updates on SIUE academic programs
- Greater likelihood of completing associate's and bachelor's degrees in 4 years
- Competitive fall transfer scholarship opportunities (CougarPride and Johnetta Haley awards)
- Access to SIUE CougarNet allowing students to view how credit is evaluated and run degree evaluations
- Financial aid appointments with SIUE on the SWIC campus
- GPA of at least 2.0
- Agreement to share advising and financial aid documents between SWIC and SIUE
- Completion of a dual admission application during your first year at SWIC
View the SWIC/SIUE Dual Agreement Profile.
Questions? See if your answer is in the SWIC/SIUE Dual Admission FAQ.
Download a SWIC/SIUE Dual Admission Application. (Fill it out online; then print and send it in.)
Download the 2+2 Application. (Fill it out online; then print and send it in.)
For details, contact:
Coordinator, Academic Services & Dual Admission Advising
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
SWIC Main Campus, Belleville, MC 1070
(618) 650‑2630 or 222‑5335
SWIC Main Campus, Belleville, IS Bldg. Rm.1050
(618) 235‑2700, ext.5444
Transfer Admissions at SIUE
Find us at SWIC