Lewis & Clark / SIUE Dual Admission Agreement
Engineering 2+2 (Coming Soon)
Students now can apply both to Lewis & Clark and SIUE at the same time under the new Lewis & Clark/SIUE Dual Admission Agreement!
Learn more about the LCCC/SIUE Dual Admission Agreement by signing up for one of our overview sessions.
- Seamless transfer to SIUE
- Guaranteed general admission to SIUE for dual application students who fulfill the partnership agreement requirements
- Admission to SIUE at least a year before attending
- $30 SIUE application fee waived
- Evaluation of your transfer credit each semester
- Academic advising from both schools, as appropriate
- Updates on SIUE academic programs
- Greater likelihood of completing associate's and bachelor's degrees in 4 years
- Competitive fall transfer scholarship opportunities (CougarPride and Johnetta Haley awards)
- Access to SIUE CougarNet allowing students to view how credit is evaluated and run degree evaluations
- Financial aid appointments with SIUE on the Lewis & Clark campus
- GPA of at least 2.0
- Agreement to share advising and financial aid documents between Lewis & Clark and SIUE
- Completion of a dual admission application during your first 30 semester hours at Lewis & Clark
LCCC/SIUE Dual Admission Profile.
Questions? See if your answer is in the
Lewis & Clark/SIUE Dual Admission FAQ.
Download a Lewis & Clark/SIUE Dual Admission Application.
Download the 2+2 Application.
For details, contact: