[IMAGE: Institutional Header]
Tues. Nov. 4, 2014 - 6PM
The Native American Studies Program Presents:
[IMAGE: totem pole carver Felix Solomsn]
[IMAGE: Faces not forgotten art exhibit]
- Roman Catholic Mass - Catholic Campus Ministry - 10:30 AM - Student Mass at 5 PM!
- Holy Temple Life Line - 1:30 PM.
- Lutheran Campus Ministry at SIUE - 8:00 PM
- Catholic Mass - 6 PM, followed by Newman Student Union Meeting at 7 PM.
- The Religious Society of Friends (Quaker) - 10:30 AM-11:30 PM
- Catholic Mass - 6 PM
Southern Illinois People for Progress - Second Wednesday of the month - 7 PM. SIPP exists to support and further the interest of the people of Southern Illinois in participating in government; shaping progressive governmental and community practices and policies; championing legislation the strengthens human and civil rights, healthcare protections, economic justice and environmental safeguards. For more information contact Pam Gronemeyer at (618) 973-3584 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Center for Spirituality & Sustainability Friends Meetinig - 3rd Wednesday of the month - 7 PM.
- NAMI meetings - 1st and 3rd Thursdays - 12-1:30 PM
- Catholic Bible Study - 5-6:30 PM
- Bahai' Gathering - 3rd Friday of the Month 2014
- Red Cedar Circle - First Saturday of every other month at 1:00 PM. Feb, April, June, August, Oct, Dec 2014
[an error occurred while processing this directive]