Change in Student Records
Addresses (Mail or e-mail):
- Please keep your mailing address current for correspondence and diploma mailings. You can maintain your mailing address in CougarNet.
- Also, keep your e-mail address(es) current for correspondence. You can update your e-mail address(es) by visiting the Service Center in Rendleman Hall, Room 1309.
- To change or to add a 2nd concentration within the same major, contact your Graduate Program Director. If approved, the Graduate Program Director will notify Graduate Records to process the requested change.
- To change degree from Master of Arts (MA) to Master of Science (MS) or vice versa within the same major, contact your Graduate Program Director. If approved, the Graduate Program Director will notify Graduate Records to process the requested change.
- If your program allows options between exit requirements, such as a thesis or written examination, you may request a change by contacting the Graduate Program Director.
- The instructor must complete a
Grade Change Request form to change your grade.
Graduation Application Term:
- If you need to update the term of your graduation application, please contact Graduate Records for updated graduation information and deadlines.
- To change your major, complete a new Graduate School Admission Application.
- To add a 2nd major or apply for admission to a 2nd major degree program, complete the paper application and indicate those instructions (2nd major or 2nd degree) on the paper application to clarify your intent.
- For questions on how your coursework will apply to the new major, please contact your advisor or Graduate Records.
- If the requirements of your major/program changed since your admission to that major/program, you have the option to change to the new program requirements by requesting the change to your Graduate Program Director.
- If you need to change one or more members of your Thesis Committee after submitting the Registration of Thesis Title form, you can either submit a new form or cross of the former members' names and add the new members' names with signatures of approval.
- If you need to make minor wording changes to your thesis title after submitting the Registration of Thesis Title form, you can e-mail the corrected title to Graduate Records.
- If the title has completely changed, please submit a new Registration of Thesis Title Form.