[IMAGE: Institutional Header]
- The Campus Mail Center accommodates the needs of University units for the distribution of interoffice communication, incoming and outgoing SIUE business mail. To use the Campus Mail Center for services, the user must have a valid university account number.
- All unaddressed or unlabeled University communication, circulars and bulletins which are distributed through the Campus Mail Center MUST pertain to University business and are subject to approval by SIUE Mailing Services. A completed University Unlabeled Mail
Distribution Form (see Forms section) signed by the appropriate administrative officer (items numbered 1-4 are to be completed by requestor). Bulletins must indicate the name and/or unit responsible for originating the correspondence. A copy of the bulletin must also be attached to the form. Unlabeled flyers to the University community will be distributed one per box (250 copies) on a "post or circulate" basis.
- Any unit in need of purchasing stamps and/or postcards for SIUE business use must complete a
Departmental Stamp Requisition form (see Forms section) and have it signed by the Fiscal Officer.
- Personal mail sent through the campus mail system must have the appropriate U.S. postage affixed.
- Campus envelopes should be used for items distributed through campus mail. Addresses should include the individual's full name and campus box number. Initials or room and building numbers are NOT acceptable. Departmental letterhead envelopes should not be used for campus mail.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]