[IMAGE: Institutional Header]
- Personal books or University library books
- Money solicitations except those having University approval, e.g, SECA
- Membership recruitment not originated by University administration.
- Any campaign or election literature of partisan nature.
- Correspondence violating the policies of the Board of Trustees of Southern Illinois University
- Items of material value such as money, money orders, checks, etc.
- Unstamped mail:
union material, literature, etc.
advertisements for the sale or rental of personal or real property
[an error occurred while processing this directive]