[IMAGE: Institutional Header]
- Federal, Illinois and Missouri tax forms are available from January to April 15th. Forms can also be accessed at the Internal Revenue Service web site at: http://www.irs.gov.
- Both domestic and international mailing options are available. (Go to: http://www.usps.com).
- To view the current postal rates, please go to: http://www.usps.com.
- International mail, mail requiring express service or mail needing to be registered, certified or insured, should be hand-carried to the Branch Post Office to ensure proper processing. The Branch Post Office does not assume responsibility for the special handling of mail that is not hand delivered. All packages having an international destination must be marked to indicate that the contents meet customs regulations.
- It is the responsibility of each unit to notify the Branch Post Office of changes in its personnel roster. Forwarding of first class mail to personnel who have departed the University is the responsibility of the employing unit.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]