School of Pharmacy Alumni Association
The SIUE School of Pharmacy (SOP) Alumni Association is your connection to the School, fellow alums and the pharmacy community. Since graduating our first class in 2009, the School has conferred approximately 80 Pharm.D. degrees each year and has a growing alumni base. Be a part of building this community of outstanding alumni who work together to deliver high quality networking and social events, continuing education, residencies, and professional connections with the region.
Benefits of Participation
- Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities - Professional education opportunities offered on campus and at regional sites that focus on meeting your interests and needs.
- Professional networking opportunities - SOP receptions held during national and regional pharmacy professional conferences throughout the nation.
- Social Events - Campus reunions, regional meet-ups and the annual SOP Golf Scramble, among others.
- Volunteer and Leadership Development Opportunities - SOP Alumni Association officer and committee positions and community service opportunities.
- Publications - Stay current with the latest stories, information and advancements taking place in our School and with our students and faculty.
Join the School of Pharmacy Alumni Council
Class Notes - New job? Promotion? Marriage? Babies? Houses? Awards? Other big news? Keep us in the loop. Fill out the attached form or email your news to Anna Broadfoot.