Calendar & Events
Explore Academic Excellence Day - School of Nursing
The SIUE School of Nursing would like to invite you to our annual Explore Academic Excellence Day scheduled on Saturday, October 25, 2014 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. This event is for prospective students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Pre-registration is highly recommended.
Explore Day Activities
- Check-in begins at 8 a.m. in the Morris University Center (MUC) followed by a short welcome session in the MUC Meridian Ballroom.
- The nursing programs presentation and student panel will follow the Welcome Session in the MUC.
- Exhibits and additional School of Nursing activities will take place in Alumni Hall beginning at 10 a.m. You will have the opportunity to attend sessions on our other nursing programs, visit the School of Nursing’s Simulated Learning Center, learn about our student organizations, and visit with administrators, faculty, advisors, students, financial aid counselors, and more.
- School of Nursing advisors will be available prior to the welcome session and will continue in Alumni Hall at 10 a.m. Please note: Advisors will be available for general questions only. Individual advisement, transcript evaluation and registration for Spring 2015 will not be part of this event. You can schedule in-person or phone appointments for another day by contacting the School of Nursing at 618-650-3956.
- Campus tours will also be available starting at 12 p.m. and will depart from the MUC.
- University Admissions will be available in the Goshen Lounge area prior to the welcome session and again from 10 a.m. until the campus tours depart at 12 p.m. They will remain in the MUC.
- Free parking will be available in Lot B (next to the Morris University Center) and in Lot A (behind Alumni Hall).
- Please note that the Open House takes place in two separate buildings, and on multiple levels in Alumni Hall. Thus it may be difficult to bring elderly family members or children. Please plan accordingly. Due to space limitations in the hallways of Alumni Hall and in the Simulated Lab, please do not bring strollers.
A detailed agenda will be in your packet at check-in.
Register now for SIUE School of Nursing's Explore Academic Excellence Day
Directions to campus
We look forward to meeting you and introducing you to the many opportunities at the SIUE School of Nursing. If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to contact the School of Nursing at 618-650-3956.