Safe Zone training for spring 2015 will take place on:
Due to unforeseen circumstances we had to cancel the recently advertised training dates. We are currently hoping to reschedule the spring training for April. Safe Zone Co-chair Marie Klopfenstein will be in contact if you had registered for the March training with some additional information. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We are able to offer special training sessions if a large enough group gets together to request a special training and if our training facilitators are available.
If you have any questions please contact Marie Klopfenstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
Goals of Training:
- Listening and helping skills
- Inclusive habits in the classroom, the office, and on larger scales
- A common base of understanding with respect to the LGBT community
To provide information regarding:
- Terms regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- The complexity of sexuality
- Campus and community contacts