Desk Manager (Residence Halls and Cougar Village Commons)
The 2016-2017 Desk Manager application is open! Apply online at https://siue.collegiatelink.net/organization/housing/availableforms. Must submit an application in CollegiateLink by NOON on February 8, 2016.
Desk Manager (DM) Job Functions
- Provide safety and security for residents
- Provide excellent quality service to residents and guests
- Build rapport with residents
- Educate residents and enforce University Housing policy
- Serve as a resource for the community
- Manage administrative tasks: checking in/out guests; issuing and logging parking permits, packages, and keys; maintaining and updating other forms and records
- Must be able to be a DM for the entire 2016-2017 academic year
- Must have a 2.3 cumulative GPA or higher
- Must have lived in University Housing for 2 semesters prior to first semester of employment
- Must be in good academic, student conduct, and financial standing with the University
To apply, must submit an application in CollegiateLink by NOON on February 8, 2016.
Questions? Contact Sarah Kirkpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 618-650-4629.