Desk Manager (Residence Halls and Cougar Village Commons)
The 2017-2018 Desk Manager application process will begin in February 2017.
Desk Manager (DM) Job Functions
- Provide safety and security for residents
- Provide excellent quality service to residents and guests
- Build rapport with residents
- Educate residents and enforce University Housing policy
- Serve as a resource for the community
- Manage administrative tasks: checking in/out guests; issuing and logging parking permits, packages, and keys; maintaining and updating other forms and records
- Must be able to be a DM for the entire 2017-2018 academic year
- Must have a 2.3 cumulative GPA or higher
- Must have lived in University Housing for 2 semesters prior to first semester of employment
- Must be in good academic, student conduct, and financial standing with the University
Questions? Contact Sarah Kirkpatrick at email@example.com or 618-650-4629.