Desk Manager (Residence Halls and Cougar Village Commons)
Desk Manager Job Functions:
- Provide safety and security for residents
- Provide excellent quality service to residents and guests
- Build rapport with residents
- Educate residents and enforce University Housing policy
- Serve as a resource for the community
- Manage administrative tasks: checking in/out guests; issuing and logging parking permits, packages, and keys; maintaining and updating other forms and records
- Be a DM for the entire 2015-2016 academic year
- A 2.3 cumulative GPA or higher
- Must have lived in University Housing for 2 semesters prior to first semester of employment
- Must be in good academic, student conduct, and financial standing with the University
- A full time SIUE student
Desk Manager application can be completed at the following link: https://siue.collegiatelink.net/organization/housing/availableforms. Application must be submitted by NOON on February 9, 2015.
If you have any additional questions about the Desk Manager position or hiring process, you may contact Sarah Kirkpatrick via e-mail at email@example.com or phone at (618) 650-4629.