What Students Are Saying About SIUE Psychology Faculty:
- "Highly energetic, seems to love teaching"
- "Extremely knowledgeable about all the topics"
- "An amazing instructor!"
- "Test questions demanded intense study and conceptual mastery"
- "Makes you want to learn"
- "Has a great, charismatic way of presenting that makes it very interesting to learn"
- "Open to discuss things outside of class"
- "Good use of different learning styles and fun group activities"
- "Very knowledgeable, always willing to help and answer questions"
- "Very organized, clear, always concerned about students"
- "Made the class fun... sets clear expectations of students"
- "Always available to answer questions"
- "Very knowledgeable on the subject matter being taught"
- "Encouraged a lot of questions"
- "Excellent knowledge of subject"
- "Great at getting our attention and holding our interest"
- "Very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the subject matter"
- "Very available to students"
- "Devoted, very clear, excellent teacher"
- "So enthusiastic, really motivated, caring"
- "Very passionate and enthusiastic about the subject"
- "So passionate about his work and it shows"
- "Vast knowledge and interest in subject"
- "Very friendly and knowledgeable, answered questions, encouraged participation, made class interesting"
- "She genuinely cares about our success"
- "I believe without a doubt that the psychology education I received at SIUE was top-notch, and I can't thank you enough for your time in mentoring me."
For a list of teaching awards SIUE psychology faculty have won, check out our awards page.