Annual Fund gifts build the foundation for success in everything the SIUE School of Business does. These gifts make an immediate impact on the day-to-day work of the School, and provide the flexibility in meeting current academic needs while allowing the School to seize opportunities when they arise. It is important to have a robust Annual Fund because opportunities differ over time, and annual giving continually replenishes needed resources. The School is committed to continuously enhancing the educational experience of its students, and in doing so the value of the degrees already earned by SIUE alumni is enhanced. With strong annual fund support, the SIUE School of Business will become known as one of the top business schools in the region.
• assist the School in maintaining AACSB accreditation for all academic business programs;
• attract and retain outstanding faculty members who shape students' learning experiences;
• allow for a record number of students to study abroad and experience global business;
• provide the means to educate students who continually score well above the national average in the Major Field Test in Business;
• help to provide more donor-driven scholarships to business students.
Your gift, in any amount, is sincerely appreciated. Your gift can be designated to a specific department or program so that your particular wishes for your gift are met. By giving to the School of Business, you will become a member of one of the School's Giving Societies or Clubs.