Apply to SIUE
Academic Advising

Incoming Undeclared Freshmen, Incoming Transfer Students, and Undeclared Undergraduate Students

Advisors in the Office of Academic Advising help incoming freshmen and transfer students make a smooth transition to the university and assist undergraduate students who have not officially declared a major.

Office of Academic Advising

Visiting Students

If you are looking to take a class to transfer back to your home institution or want a course to fulfill a personal desire, please contact the Office of the Registrar to get started.

Office of the Registrar
Heather Yeager, Manager
Phone: 888-328-5168 or 618-650-3770
Fax: 618-650-3332

[an error occurred while processing this directive]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]