Enjoy Summer at SIUE!
Hit the books and the beach this summer! Choose from more than 1,000 courses with more online options than ever before. Most courses meet for five weeks or less. Focus on fewer courses and leave time to work, swim, take in a ball game, or explore the outdoors. You’ll be one step closer to graduating and reaching your next big goal.
Make the most of your summer; register for summer session.
- Choose from more than 1,000 summer classes, including more online classes than ever before. Online courses provide a convenient option for students who work at home during the summer.
- A variety of courses are available including general education and upper-division.
- Summer classes are taught by full-time faculty, so you’ll experience the same academic excellence and personal attention you receive during fall and spring semesters.
- Enrolling in summer courses provides more flexibility as you schedule fall and spring semester courses.
- Many classes meet for five weeks or less, leaving plenty of time for other summer plans.
- SIUE provides discounted housing rates. More than 300 students live on campus during summer session.
- From swimming and disc golf to Summer Showbiz and community activities — there is life on campus!
- Many core requirements you’ll need to graduate are offered during summer session.
- Online and phone support for technical issues is available 24/7/365.
Don’t forget—your tuition is locked in for 48 consecutive months.*
*Undergraduates, for more information go to siue.edu/admissions