See what you can do this summer with more than 700 courses from which to choose — most meet for five weeks or less. Focus on fewer courses and leave time to work, swim, take in a ball game, or explore the outdoors. You’ll be one step closer to graduating and reaching your next big goal.
Make the most of your summer; register for summer session.
- Choose from more than 700 summer classes, including more online classes than ever before. Online courses provide a convenient option for students who work at home during the summer.
- A variety of courses are available including general education and upper-division.
- Summer classes are taught by full-time faculty, so you’ll experience the same academic excellence and personal attention you receive during fall and spring semesters.
- Enrolling in summer courses provides more flexibility as you schedule fall and spring semester courses.
- Many classes meet for five weeks or less, leaving plenty of time for other summer plans.
- Need-based summer scholarships are available as well as on-campus summer employment.
- SIUE provides discounted housing rates. Nearly 400 students live on campus during summer session.
- From swimming and disc golf to Summer Showbiz and community activities — there is life on campus!
- Many core requirements you’ll need to graduate are offered during summer session.
Don’t forget—your tuition is locked in for 48 consecutive months.*
*Undergraduates, for more information go to siue.edu/admissions
Mar 16 2015
Registration Starts March 16
Stay on track
graduate on time