Records Department - Office of The Registrar
A student's academic record is maintained by several units within the Office of the Registrar.
These links contain contact information on the services provided by the Enrollment Certification, Graduation, Records, Transcript and Veterans Certification units.
- Enrollment Certification - Upon receipt of written request, we provide verification of student enrollment status, dates of attendance, and degree completion to third parties.
- Grades - Contact us if you need a copy of your final grades report, need explanation of course abbreviations, hours or gpa on your transcript, or have questions about our re-entry, probation, suspension and academic forgiveness policies.
- Graduation - We can answer questions about the graduation application process, commencement, degree verification, diplomas; tell you how many hours you need to graduate and if your degree has been posted.
- Transcripts - Contact us if you need an official copy of your transcript. We will need the request signed by the student. Upon receipt of written request we also provide course descriptions for past course offerings .
- Veterans Certification - We can provide instruction on how to report enrollment and enrollment changes in order to obtain veteran's educational benefits.
Link to Records Staff