Southern Illinois University encourages the utilization of diversified vendors for procurement of goods and services. These vendors may be used on Non-PO Match Invoice Distribution forms, Requisitions, and PCard Transactions.
In support of the Business Enterprise for Minority, Female and Persons with Disabitlities Act (MAFBE; 30 ILCS 575 et seq., as amended), the University has established the guideline of 20% of its contracts to be awarded to minority (11%), female (7%), and disabled (2%) businesses.
There are several options to search for potential vendors:
- The responsibility of SIU Purchasing Inquiry, if you have an AIS userid and password, will allow you to search for potential vendors directly in AIS.
SIU Purchasing Inquiry Instructions for Searching for Potential Vendors.
- On the AIS Homepage under Special Searches, AIS Vendor Searches, if you don't have an AIS userid and password, will allow you to search for potential vendors in AIS.
AIS Vendor Search Instructions
- AIS Minority/Female/Disabled Vendors for All Commodities/Services (Excel Spreadsheet)
Complete Listing of Available Vendor Lists by Categories/Classes
- State of Illinois Central Management Services Certified Minority/Female/Disabled Vendor Search
State of Illinois Central Management Services Certified Minority/Female/Disabled Vendor Search Instructions
- St. Louis Minority Business Development Council Minority/Female/Disabled Vendor Search (Userid: deast1 Password: minority10)
St. Louis Minority Business Development Council Minority/Female/Disabled Vendor Search Instructions
- State of Missouri MBE/WBE Directory
State of Missouri MBE/WBE Directory Instructions
- Illinois State Black Chamber
- Black Contractors United
If you have any questions, please contact Starla Nixon, Extension 3257.