When studying online, all of your academic resources need to be at your fingertips. At SIUE, we make sure everything you need is just a click away.
- Online and phone support for Blackboard and other technical and instructional needs is available 24/7/365 for students who take online courses at SIUE through Information Technology Services (ITS).
- The SIUE Lovejoy Library features an extensive collection of books and journals as well as access to the leading academic and business databases. SIUE Online students can access its collections from anywhere in the world.
- SIUE is currently piloting several proctoring options for online exams. Your option may vary depending on the program. Check your syllabus for details.
- Academic Advising is available to make sure you get the most out of your SIUE online experience. Professional and faculty advising are available for many programs. Contact the Office of Retention and Student Success to be directed to program advising.
- Disability Support Services provides support to those in need of curricular and co-curricular accommodations.