Books and Course Materials
Receiving your rental textbooks
- Form must be completed and submitted to Textbook Service.
- A minimum of 2 weeks prior to the start of class is needed to guarantee delivery before the first day of class.
- Your SIUE student account will be charged for the cost of the shipping and handling.
- Request form must be faxed, mailed, or you may call and place a phone order with Textbook Service at (618) 650‑2086. No email requests will be accepted.
Return of rental textbook
- Textbooks must be postmarked no later than the Saturday of final’s week. Please use the enclosed shipping label for your return mailing.
- Students are responsible for the condition of their books. Books must be returned in similar condition to what they were rented in. Any books damaged beyond normal use will be billed to the student’s account.
- Return shipping will be at the student’s expense. Textbook Service will not be responsible if a textbook is lost, missing or damaged during the return mailing.
If you have any questions, please call Textbook Services: (618) 650‑2086