The mission of SIUE Dining Services is to provide students, faculty, staff, and the surrounding community with quality food and services at a reasonable value. This is accomplished by practicing creative menu development, ensuring a friendly environment, and incorporating variety, flexibility, and convenience. In support of this mission and the mission of the Morris University Center, we are committed to:
- Presenting a dining program that our customers appreciate
- Providing innovative responses to varying culinary palates, including healthy options
- Offering progressive dining venues including a contemporary food court, table service restaurant, catering services, nationally branded concepts, SIUE signature branded concepts, cafés, kiosks, and convenience stores
- Continually seeking opportunities to enhance offerings, improve and expand facilities, and building a fiscally responsible dining program
- Valuing the loyalty, hard work, and integrity of our employees and seeking to enhance this through continual training and open communication
- Taking pride in achieving excellence and answering the demands of a growing university
Contact / Comments
We welcome your thoughts or suggestions as your feedback helps us get better at what we do.
You can contact SIUE Dining Services by calling (618) 650-3043 or emailing us at email@example.com .
You can calso leave us a note on our Napkin Board, located next to the staircase.