The purpose of this blog is to foster collaboration and sharing of information to enhance the spirit of community among SIUE faculty, staff, retirees, students, alumni, donors, friends, and community members.
- The SIUE Marketing and Communications Department is responsible for overall blog administration. Technical questions and problems may be directed to Interactive Media at
- It is expected that blog postings will reflect well on the SIUE community. Bloggers are encouraged to be respectful and mindful of SIUE's values of citizenship, excellence, integrity, openness, and wisdom.
- The views and opinions expressed in all materials posted on this blog are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of SIUE. SIUE does not monitor, review, approve, or endorse any materials posted on this blog. All material posted on this blog must comply with all federal and state laws and the policies and rules of the Board of Trustees of Southern Illinois University and Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. SIUE reserves the right to remove any material that SIUE determines is in violation of any law, regulation, policy, or rule.
- This blog may not be used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Commercial advertising and/or non-commercial promotional/advocacy materials of any type are not permitted.
- Posting of copyrighted materials is the sole responsibility of the author(s), including the obligation to acquire all permissions from copyright owners.