Marketing and Communications provides general marketing, advertising, and public relations strategy and planning support to the college, schools, and major units. Marketing staff can help you develop a message that is effective and reinforces SIUE's key messages:
- The number of freshmen-more than 7,000-who applied to attend SIUE in fall 2007 was at an all-time high. The average ACT scores of incoming freshmen continue to increase every year.
- For three consecutive years, SIUE has been ranked among U.S. News & World Report's America's 13 Best Colleges, along with Harvard University, MIT and other prestigious institutions, for the quality of our Senior Assignment Program. The program was also recognized, along with 16 other top universities, by the Association of American Colleges & Universities as a national model for learning assessment.
- U.S.News & World Report ranks SIUE in the top ten among public master's level universities in the Midwest region.
- SIUE has always been known for its beautiful campus. The University was named to the American Institute of Architects' 150 Illinois Great Places, a list of the greatest architectural sites in the state, in 2007.
- SIUE's academic programs compete at the highest level and soon our athletics programs will, too. SIUE's recent athletics success at the Division II level represents an exciting and significant juncture for the University as it transitions to NCAA Division I status.
200 University Park, Suite 280
#23 on the