If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results, select the citations to download.
2. At the bottom of the page, select Download Selected Citations.
3. For Format, select Plain Text. For Export Type, select Abstract and citation. Select the appropriate file type. Click Go.
4. When prompted, save the file and then click OK.
5. Log in to your RefWorks account from the Library's website.
6. Select References -- Import .
7. For the Import Filter/Data Source and Database fields, select Wiley InterScience . If necessary, select a folder you want the references to be imported to. Leave the encoding field as the default display.
8. Select Import Data from the following Text File. Browse to find your saved file. Click Import.
9. Your references will automatically be imported into RefWorks. Click View Last Imported Folder to view your references.