If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results list, click the title of the article.
2. Select Export this article as RIS.
3. When prompted, save the file and click OK.
4. Log in to your RefWorks account from the Library's website.
5. Select References -- Import
6. For the Import Filter/Data Source and Databases fields, select RIS Format. If necessary, select a folder you want the references to be imported to. Leave the encoding field as the default display.
7. Select Import Data from the following Text File. Browse to find your saved .ris file. Click Import.
8. Your references will automatically be imported into RefWorks. Click View Last Imported Folder to view your references.