If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results page, select the articles to export by clicking the Check Item box.
2. Click Add to My Marked Citations.
3. Select Email/Download/Save/Print My Marked Citations. Click Go.
4. Click Export/Download to Citation Manager.
5. Click RefWorks.
6. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
7. Once logged into RefWorks, the citations will automatically be imported to the Last Imported Folder.
8. To view citations, click View Last Imported Folder.