If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results list, click the title of the sound recording.
2. Citation information appears on the next screen.
3. There is no direct import option. Logon to RefWorks from the Library's homepage.
4. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
5. Once logged into RefWorks, select Add New Reference from the References drop down menu.
6. Select the appropriate citation style from the drop down menu. If uncertain, select MLA 6th edition.
7. Specify a folder (if any) where the entry will be placed.
8. In the Ref Type field select Sound recording from the drop down menu.
9. In the Source Type field select Electronic.
10. Complete all the citation information in the fields marked with a green check mark.
11. Click Save Reference.
12. If saved properly, the message "This reference has been saved" will appear.
13. The reference can be viewed by: