If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results list select the articles to export.
2. Click Download Metadata.
3. In the Include field select the appropriate option to export.
4. In the Format field select RefWorks.
5. Click Download paper metadata.
6. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
7. Once you login, the citations will automatically be imported to the Last Imported Folder.
8. To view citations, click View Last Imported Folder.