If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results list, select the title to export.
2. Click on Export Bibliographic References.
3. The Export Bibliographic References box appears.
4. The default format is RefWorks Direct Export.
5. Select Tagged Documents.
6. Click Export.
7. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
8. Once you login, the citations will automatically be imported to the Last Imported Folder.
9. To view citations, click View Last Imported Folder.