If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. To export articles from JSTOR into RefWorks, users must have a JSTOR account. In the top right corner of the JSTOR homepage, click Login.
2. Either login to JSTOR or Register for a new account. Click Login or Submit.
3. Once logged in, conduct your search.
4. From the search results list, select the articles to export. Click Save citation(s).
5. Click Saved Citation(s) at the top of the page.
6. Select the articles to export. Select Export article citations.
7. Click RefWorks.
8. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
9. Once logged into RefWorks, the citations will automatically be imported to the Last Imported Folder.
10. To view citations, click View Last Imported Folder.