If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results list select the articles to export. Click Export/e-mail results.
2. Select Selected Records.
3. Select BibTex.
4. Select either Summary or Abstract.
5. Select Disk.
6. Click Export Results.
7. When the first pop-up window opens select Save to Disk.
8. When the second pop-up window opens name the document. The document must be saved with a .bib extension.
9. Click Save.
10. Log on to RefWorks from the Library’s website.
11. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
12. Under References select Import.
13. On the Import screen select BibTex as the filter and then select Multiple Databases.
14. Click Browse to find the document.
15. Click Import.
16. To view citations, click View Last Imported Folder.