If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results list, select the records to export.
2. Click Export Citation.
3. Select RefWorks and either Short Form or Long Form. Click Export.
4. You will be prompted to save a text file. Click OK.
5. Log into RefWorks from the Library's website.
6. Select References -- Import
7. For the Import Filter/Data Source, select RefWorks Tagged Format. For the database field select Tagged Format . If necessary, select a folder you want the references to be imported to. Leave the encoding field as the default display.
8. Select Import Data from the following Text File. Browse to find your saved text file. Click Import.
9. Your references will automatically be imported into RefWorks. Click View Last Imported Folder to view your references.