If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. All citation information appears on the search results page.
2. There is no direct import option. Log on to RefWorks from the Library’s homepage.
3. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
4. Once logged into RefWorks, select Add New Reference from the References drop down menu.
5. Select the appropriate citation style from the drop down menu. If uncertain, select MLA 6th edition.
6. Specify a folder (if any) where the entry will be placed.
7. Select the type of reference you are entering. Ex: journal article, book, newspaper article, etc.
8. Select whether the source is print or electronic.
9. Complete all the citation information in the fields marked with a green check mark.
10. Click Save Reference.
11. If saved properly, the message "This reference has been saved" will appear.
12. The reference can be viewed by: