If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results list, click Add to folder for the records you want to export.
2. Click the Folder View icon in the right column.
3. Select the articles you would like to export.
4. Click the Export icon.
5. Select Direct Export to RefWorks.
6. Check Remove these items from folder after saving.
7. Click Save.
8. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
9. Once logged into RefWorks, the citations will automatically be imported to the Last Imported Folder.
10. To view citations, click View Last Imported Folder.