If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results list, select the titles to export.
2. In Article Options, select Download Citations in RefWorks. Click Go.
3. A text file appears.
4. Click File -- Save Page As and save the page as a Text Document. Make sure it has a .txt file extension.
5. Log in to your RefWorks account from the Library's website.
6. Under References select Import.
7. For the Import Filter/Data Source, select RefWorks Tagged Format. The Database field should default to Tagged Format. If necessary, select a folder you want the references to be imported to. Leave the encoding field as the default display.
8. Select Import Data from the following Text File. Browse to find your saved text file. Click Import.
9. Your references will automatically be imported into RefWorks. Click View Last Imported Folder to view your references.