If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results list, identify the title to export.
2. Click Abstract below the reference to export.
3. From the O ptions list on the right, click Create Reference.
4. Select RefWorks Format.
5. You will be prompted to save a .ris file to your computer. Save the file to the appropriate location.
6. Logon to RefWorks from the Library's homepage.
7. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
8. Under References select Import.
9. Select RefWorks Tagged Format as the Data source and T agged Format as the D atabase.
10. Browse to find the .ris file you saved to your computer.
11. Click Import.
12. The reference will be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
13. To view the citation, click View Last Imported Folder.