If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results list, select the titles to export.
2. Next to Batch Download, select Citations (BibTeX) from the drop down menu.
3. Click Retrieve Marked.
4. Using your browser's Save As function, navigate to the local drive and directory where you want to save the file.
5. Select Text as the file type. Make sure that the file name has a .txt extension.
6. Click Save.
7. Logon to RefWorks from the Library's homepage.
8. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
9. Under References select Import.
10. Select BibTeX as the D ata source and MathSciNet (AMS) (BibTeX format) as the D atabase.
11. Browse to find the text file you saved to your computer.
12. Click Import.
13. The reference will be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
14. To view the citation, click View Last Imported Folder.