How Do I Locate and Retrieve Course Reserve Material?
- All course reserve lists are available through the Course Reserves.
- Documents can be located by the instructor's name, department or course number.
- If the document is available in electronic format, a "related URL" link will be displayed.
- Students accessing electronic reserve material from off-campus (through an Internet Service Provider that is not SIUE), will be prompted to enter their e-ID and password.
- If no link appears, the document is only available in print at the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor of Lovejoy Library.
For additional information on this topic, consult the Reserves and E-Reserves FAQ pages.