How Do I Request a Journal Article (OCLC)?
- You must be registered in ILLiad before you are allowed to submit interlibrary loan requests.
- Use SFX and ILLINET Online first to determine if the Library owns the journal in electronic or print format.
- If you are using an OCLC (FirstSearch) database you can directly request the article through interlibrary loan.
- On the results page, click the "See more details for locating this item" link. In the full record, click the "ILL - Send Request to ILLiad " link.
- Login to ILLiad. The citation information for the article will automatically be entered in the available fields. Click the "Submit" button.
- Track the status of your request using the "Review Requests" section in ILLiad.
For additional information on this topic, consult the ILLiad FAQ page.