How Do I Request a Journal Article (ILLiad)?
- Login to ILLiad using your SIUE e-ID username and password. You must complete the registration form before you can submit requests in ILLiad.
- Select "Request Photocopy" in the "Request Types" section.
- Complete all required fields.
- All request screens include an option asking if you will accept the material in a language other than English. The default for this option is set to “Yes.” Change this setting if you do not want to receive the material in a language other than English. If you agree to receive the material in a language other than English, specify the preferred language in the Notes field.
- Click the "Submit Request" button.
- Track the status of your request using the "Review Requests" section in ILLiad.
For additional information on this topic, consult the ILLiad FAQ page.