How Do I Use the "My List" Function in the SIUE Catalog?
The "My List" function in the SIUE Catalog allows you to create a list of saved catalog records in order to email them all at once. This is especially useful if you are going to be performing several different searches on various topics.
To use the "My List" function:
- Access the
SIUE Catalog from the library's homepage.
- Log into your library account using
Banner ID number found on your
Cougar Card ID. This number begins with 21811 + your unique ID number. Enter the entire number without spaces.
- Once you have logged into your library account, perform the catalog search.
- Select the items to add to your list. Click "Add to List" at the top or bottom of the page.
- To access your list, click the "My List" tab at the top of the page.
- Select the items to email and click "Email."