Tips for High School Outreach Groups
- Students may use the resources of the SIUE Lovejoy Library, but are ineligible to borrow materials.
- Photocopying costs $0.10 per page. Printing from the Automated Reference Area and Microforms can be done using coins or cash. Alternatively, students may come prepared to download (bringing their own floppies or flash memory) or e-mail materials.
- Change is available at the Circulation Desk.
- Students are expected to abide by Library policies.
- Visitors parking is available. For more information, contact Parking Services at (618) 650-3680.
- Dining areas are available in the Morris University Center if visitors want to eat lunch on campus.
In addition to the assistance provided by the librarian and/or teacher, students should also consult the following information before visiting Lovejoy Library.
- How to use the Library's online catalog
- Examples from Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Understanding Library of Congress Classification Numbers (Call Numbers)
- Finding Journal Articles in Academic Search Premier
- Printing /Downloading /Emailing Information