Library Instruction Resources
Text Only Links Page
How Do I Access Online Library Resources from Off-Campus?
- You will be required to login to use most electronic Library databases from off-campus. The login is your e-ID and password.
- Some resources require a special login and password and are identified with "Login required. Please ask at Information Desk." Due to licensing agreements, these resources must be accessed from within the Library.
- If you are having trouble accessing the Library's resources from off-campus, contact the Circulation Desk at (618) 650-2172 or the Information Desk at (618) 650-2615. You will need to provide your name, e-ID and password, and describe the nature of the problem.
- For technical problems contact the Information Technology Services Help Desk at (618) 650-5500.
- To request items using I-Share, students, faculty and staff must use their Banner ID number found on their Cougar Card ID. This number begins with 21811 + your unique ID number. Enter the entire number without spaces.
- To access online Course Reserves through the library's catalog, students, faculty and staff must log in using their e-ID and password.