1. Suits against the Board of Trustees of Southern Illinois University, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, the Student Government of SIUE, or any of their parts or officials when functioning in their official capacity.
2. Cases involving excessive time and resource commitment.
3. Matters involving student academic, student affairs, or faculty grievance cases.
4. Matters involving one eligible student against another.
5. Incorporation of groups for private profit.
6. The drafting of wills or estates in excess of $50,000.00
7. Tax matters and estate planning.
8. Any matters prohibited by the Code of Professional Responsibility.
9. Criminal matters.
If you are unsure whether your problem falls within the scope of the program, please contact the attorney for a determination of your eligibility.