1. Download the certificate file HERE. Double-click the oitca.cer file and choose to Add the file to the login Keychain.
2. Click the Airport symbol at the top of the screen.
3. Click Other ... from the drop-down menu.
4. In capital letters, type SIUE-WPA for Network Name and set Wireless Security to WPA2 Enterprise.
Enter your e-ID and e-ID password in the User Name and Password areas and click OK.
5. If you see a screen regarding authentication. Click Continue.
6. Please note that it may take several seconds for your information to be authenticated. Internet access is not granted until the authentication is complete.