Follow these instructions to connect most Android Devices to the SIUE-WPA Secure Wireless Network. Before proceeding ensure that you have the latest updates installed from your Android manufacturer's site.
NOTE: Your Android device screens may be different than the ones shown here. Please contact the ITS Helpdesk if you need further assistance at (618) 650-5500 or email@example.com. Download the oitca certificate from HERE.
2. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
3. Choose Security and lock screen from the list.
3. Then choose Install from device storage under Credential Storage.
4. Pick to install the oitca certificate you downloaded.
4. Verify the certificate installation by choosing the Trusted credentials option.
5. Next go back to Settings and select Wireless and network. Then select Wi-Fi.
6. Select SIUE-WPA from the list of available wireless networks.
7. Verify settings for connecting to SIUE-WPA as shown in picture.
8. Enter your eID and password into respective fields and then click connect.
9. You should now be connected to the SIUE-WPA wireless network.