1) Contact ITS to set up an initial meeting where we will discuss your current site and the options you have when migrating to the Cascade Server content management system.
2) We will create your site templates, layouts and blank pages based on our initial meeting discussions.
3) You will then attend a two-hour Cascade training session.
4) After training you will begin to move content from your old site to your Cascade site. If you need help during this stage, we can help you move your content if you wish.
5) When you are finished migrating/creating your content, let us know when you are ready to publish your new site and we will create a redirect from your old site to your new site. We will also backup your old site and remove it from the server.
For questions about Cascade or if you need to attend a training session, you can contact us by using the info below.
ITS Help Desk